GENERAL DUBAI VISA INFORMATION GUIDE
The several types of entry permits available for visitors to enter Dubai are referred to as ‘Entry Visas’. Samap Travels & Tours LTD aims to provide all the required information and guide you appropriately. However, visa rules and requirements can and do change suddenly but we will always stay on top of all developments and strive to continuously guide you appropriately.
It is our pleasure to assist you on your travel to Dubai by providing you with affordable Tourist Visa. All details provided on this page are for general information purposes and to guide you appropriately.
DOCUMENTS / REQUIREMENTS
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of the Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of the Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process on ALAT
- 48 Hours Transit Visa
- 98 Hours Transit Visa
- 14 days tourist visa (Single Entry)
- 30 days tourist visa (Single Entry)
- 30 days tourist visa (Multiple Entry)
- 90 days tourist visa (Single Entry)
- 90 days tourist visa (Multiple Entry)
- We recommend that you apply for your visa at least 10-5 days prior to your arrival to avoid any delays in the visa process. Kindly note that a visa application will be processed only after the required documentations are received and all the payments are cleared.
- Visa processing time is 2-4 working days. Immigration works from Sunday to Thursday only. Upon the successful processing of the visa, you’ll receive it through email.
- If you manage to obtain a Dubai visa with less than 6 months on your passport, it is not a guarantee that you will be allowed to enter Dubai. You might be denied boarding when checking in for your flight to Dubai, or denied entry on arrival.
- Upon arrival at the airport, proceed directly to the passport control section and present the visa copy with your original passport. The original Visa is not required.
- A lady below 25 years traveling without her parents or relatives might be rejected or experience delay of approval of the visa application.
- Applying for a Dubai entry visa with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service might be rejected automatically.
- Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
- Applicant who previously applied for tourist visa but did not enter the country must first contact the immigration through a Visa agent (You can consult ALAT) to clear the previous UAE Visa. Tourist visa will expire after 60 days.
- Applicants who applied with employment visa but did not enter the country must contact the UAE Immigration through his/her agent or sponsor to clear the previous employment Visa.
- If you previously had a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa, you will need to clear your previous residence visa with the immigration to get an approval.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
- When photo of the passport copies are not clear or blurred, the approval of such usual gets delayed or rejected.
- In rare occasions, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. Once your visa application is submitted to Immigration Department, the fee is non-refundable. In a very rare occasion, should your Visa application be rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.