This is a one month course (weekend classes) and two weeks for regular students. It teaches the basics of Ticketing and Air Fare Calculation for those who want to start a career in the aviation industry.
The course enlightens candidates on how the aviation industry work and also empower them to seek employment as reservation and ticketing officers with airlines, travel agencies and other related disciplines. Successful candidates may also wish to start their own travelling agency business after undergoing this course. The quality of the training has never been compromised, for any reason.
- Introduction To the Travel Industry
- International Passport and Visa Procedure
- Aviation Alphabet Terminology
- Airline Booking and Reservation
- Airline Air Ticketing
- Airfare and Pricing
- Airline Geography and Global Indicators
- Currency rules
- Travel Formalities
- Electronic Booking Tools
- Customer Services
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
At the end of this course, outstanding students would be able to:
- Outstanding student would be able to work in any Travelling Agency
- Have a perfect understanding of Global Distribution Systems (GDS)
- Would be able to make travel arrangements and reservations
- Creative successful student can decide to start his/her own career as a travel agent
- Acquire necessary skills and knowledge to function in the travel industry
- Calculate and quote appropriate air fares
- Have a great understanding of customer service to answer customer queries, quote rates and supplements.
Registration Form: Free
Course Fee- N40, 000
(Covering Tuition, Course Materials, Identity Card and Certificate)
TOTAL: N40, 000.00
Must be computer Literate and able to use the Laptop.
For further information on the programme
The Manager, Samap Travels Aviation Academy
N0 22 John Olugbo st, off Toyin Street,
Tel- 08028244033, 08159960000
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com