Samap Travels has simplified the Singapore tourist visa application process. Read our Singapore Visa guide, download the form, fill and submit.
We advise that you apply for your tourist visa at least 30 days before your departure date to give room for more processing time. The application processes most times take up to three working days without the date of submission while some other applications do take longer to process. So if you apply on time, you will save yourself from any unnecessary stress.
WHAT CATEGORY OF SINGAPORE VISA CAN I PROCESS WITH SAMAP TRAVELS AND TOURS LTD?
The only Singapore Visa we can process for you at this time is the tourist visa, which is also referred to as the Short-Term visa. The visa allows you to stay in Singapore for up to one month.
Make sure you have the following documents when submitting your application request:
A completed 14A form
Letter of introduction for the visa application or form V39A
2 recently taken passport-size photo (35mm x 45mm, taken within the last three months, with even exposure)
A copy of your passport’s biodata page with at least six months validity from the date of entry into Singapore
Evidence of basic travelling allowance to cover your entire stay in Singapore
Your company’s identity cards
HOW TO APPLY
- Pay the application fee.
- Have your forms printed and your photos taken.
- Complete the two forms.
DO I NEED A TRANSIST VISA IF AM TRANSITING THROUGH SINGAPORE?
Foreigners transiting in Singapore will not require a visa if they remain within the transit area of Changi Airport and do not pass through Singapore immigration.
- Taken within the last 3 months
- Clear and in focus, 35mm wide by 45mm high, without any borders
- In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
- Avoid white headgear and plain white clothing (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide any facial features)
- Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
- Hair must not cover the eyebrows or the eyes
- Even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)
- Spectacle frames must not cover part of the eyes
- Spectacle lenses must not reflect or glare.
- Your photograph must meet ICA’s requirements. Failure to meet these requirements can delay your application or result in its rejection.
- Your photograph must not be altered or enhanced in any way. This includes the modification of facial features and/or the usage of photo editing software.
Q1: Can I take a selfie with my mobile phone for a passport or identity card application?
Q2: We do not recommend selfie as the result is usually not ideal and will cause delay to your application. We recommend that that you ask someone to help you take the photo if you are using your mobile phone camera. Do familiarise with our photo guidelines first.